Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not Lost, just late. Finally, I finished it.

I'm sorry to be late with this. I've been in a real bad slump lately. This didn't come out quite as I had hoped, but I'll have to be satisfied.

I still have to do the sign in page, but that is a much simpler drawing. The theme of my books is "lost objects". Recently my wedding ring was swallowed by the Atlantic ocean. As I was swimming, the ring just slipped off. I felt it happen, but I didn't see it. The water was clear, but my ring was gone. Swallowed by some plants that didn't exist.

So please add a drawing to my book. It should be something you lost that was important to you. Have fun. I've got to start to learn how to do that again. Chensio this book will be on it's way to you shortly.

3 comments:

Ramires said...

Great artwork, great theme. I can't wait to see this in my hands.

Chris Menice said...

Hey Chensio, my book is on it's way to you.

Chensio said...

chriiiis ! your book arrived sane this week ! ^^